Anyway...back to regularly scheduled programing soon, but I wanted to thank Kim for this:
So now I need to tell you 7 things about me:
- I will not go to bed with a dirty kitchen. Ever.
- My pillow(s) have to be just so before I can fall asleep. Mook has literally almost pushed me out of bed because I took so long to get comfortable.
- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
- The smell of Skittles candy makes me want to loose my lunch.
- Most days I feel overwhelmed by technology.
- My dreams involve a grocery store at least once a week. And it has nothing to do with buying groceries.
- I only recently became a fan of Halloween. Mook has made it fun for me the past few years--and this year, not only did it give me an excuse to paint my nails black, but I get to look at this all weekend: