Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nightly News


Good evening, this is O-man reporting for the 11 o'clock news.

Let's get to our top stories:

  • Breaking news this evening from the Jeans household: Mommy-JJ has vowed to participate in 30 posts in 30 days. She could not be reached for comment, but our sources say this will be verified in days to come.
  • In financial news: Mommy JJ and Daddy Mook have been going through some big changes with their jobs so things are beginning to settle with our new routine. It's been a bit of a rocky market, but the trends seem to be positive.
  • In sports news: I am officially crawling. Everywhere. I enjoy scooting, rolling, crawling, pulling myself up on objects, and jumping in my bouncer or on any given lap.
  • In entertainment news: I am waving! I'll wave hello, goodbye, and wave just for the pure joy of waving. My favorite toy is not the $20 drum that Mommy and Daddy just bought for me...it's *drinking straws. One for each hand.
  • This week's weather forecast: fall is finally here, and with the time-change, that meant I was up bright and early this morning. This week will bring cooler temps, which means toboggans and socks for me.

Thank you for tuning into the news this evening--have a splendid night, folks.



*don't panic--the parents keep a close eye on me when Im playing with these

23 comments:

  1. Cutest thing ever! I love the picture, and I love the post. Isn't this a fun age? Oscar and Oman sound so much alike.

    To offer you encouragement for 30 posts in 30 days: I get excited every time I see you have a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Thank you for the up to date and informative report O-man. We can't wait to read all about you and your mommy & daddy every day for the next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I think he needs to do some more in depth reporting! :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So handsome!
    And what is it with drinking staws? These are like crack, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! You are so creative. Can't wait for the daily posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so impressed that you are doing 30 posts in 30 days. my feed reader is going to be exploding!
    & how cute is the O-man! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a wonderful post to see this Monday morning! Thanks for the cheering up!!

    Can't wait to see your upcoming posts (no pressure!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative post! I'm really happy to see this-I was getting worried.

    Way to go O-man! Waving, crawling, delivering the evening news-what will be next?

    I'm looking forward to catching up over the next 30 days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks so trustworthy! Like a young Anderson Cooper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, my husband calls winter hats toboggans, too! I thought it was just a WV thing...
    ::andreajennine::

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a funny, clever lady. Thanks for making me smile this morning. And congrats on the crawling! I am both on the edge of my seat with anticipation and queasy with horror at the thought of my little dude getting there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. soooo cute, love the pic of O man!
    Great update, even greater kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's one cute looking newscaster! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with 30 posts in 30 days. It will get easier as the month goes on. The more I post, the more reasons I find to post.

    O-man is getting so big. Wow!

    Glad things are settling in with the new routine.

    Straws are very cool. Do I see spit balls in the distant future?

    Yay for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This may be my favorite style of a post EVER. Adorable - and holy crap, he's really looking like a little boy!

    Maybe he can teach V to wave more when we see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is looking so adorable in that picture. And he did an excellent job with the his newscast.

    Mariah's favorite toy right now is a toothbrush. I hardly know why I bother with the real toys :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, O-Man, Elizabeth says to get some of the reusable drinking straws, like the ones that come in restaurant kiddie cups. They are the bestest kind! Elizabeth likes to hold them when we ride in the car and when she goes in her stroller, she uses them to point at things and touch things that are out of reach.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's okay. Straws can be fun . . . and much less noisy!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh so cute. Love the news! good job crawling, waving, and being cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this!

    Especially as someone who writes the scripts the "anchorman" reads!

    LOL.

    Oman, you are MUCH cuter than anyone I work with!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing like a good pair of jeans; they shape us, support us and make us look our best. I'd love for you to share your jeans with me!