Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Professor O-man


A philosophical break down of my day:

I started the day by proving to my dear mother, that no matter how many
extra ribbons she adds to my bumper pad, I will still pull it down
during my early morning pilates.

I was bored with my noise makers, so I decided to crawl after a lovely cord hanging
out of the wall, thus causing my mother to spill her morning coffee. Delightful!

I practiced my aquatic exercises with ease--I quite enjoy being in the water,
and look forward to going back to our next class on Thursday.

I did some light afternoon reading--Wall Street Journal to start,
and finished with The Cat in the Hat.

Dinner time conversation was splendid--told Daddy all about my swim class and
how Mommy did not become too alarmed when I swallowed half the pool.

I so enjoyed bath time tonight--I was able to practice my splish-splash and told my bath
toy friends all about the BIG tub I played in earlier today.

My nightcap was so delicious--and just what I needed before tucking my slippers
under the bed, and snuggling in for a good night's rest.

9 comments:

  1. Our little Os keep us on our toes! I had to remove Oscar's bumper pads.

    That picture is the sweetest thing.

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait until he can push something into your cup of coffee :) my dd pushed a toy right at my full cup of tea and whoosh, all over the carpet.

    The swim class sounds soooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver must have sent C a secret message that told her to swallow half of her pool too. Blech. Can't wait to see if it changes her morning poo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't mention dear Oman what hard work it was today being so darn cute!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuter than cute... my, my.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, he has such great things to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! He's SO serious in that picture, I love it! Glad you enjoyed your day, O-Man!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a serious looking face!

    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing like a good pair of jeans; they shape us, support us and make us look our best. I'd love for you to share your jeans with me!