- I am finally getting to my tags. I know some people hate being tagged, others love the "meme's" (what a funny name) and then there are those like moi: I don't really hate them, but when I am tagged, I have to do it. I can't explain it: I guess that is one I can list as a quirky thing about me?
1) See bullet above. When tagged, I must do it, or I feel like the message will self destruct in 30 seconds. Clearly, that did not happen since I've sat on the tags for a good month now.
2) Can anyone guess what the title of my post is from? It may be from a few things, but what I think of is the song "Shoop" by Salt-n-Peppa. I know every word to that song/rap. I get into my groove when that song comes on-I get doooooown. I dare anyone to challenge my Shoop skills.
3) Mel Gibson made me get a tattoo. Well, he didn't come over to my house and drag me to the parlor, but after seeing Passion of the Christ, I wanted a daily reminder of my faith. While I wasn't a mega-fan of the movie, it touched a chord with me-and I love my cross tat!
4) I am a chicken salad connoisseur. I love me some chicken salad--but only a certain way. I request a sample of it before I order it anywhere, because I become seriously upset if it does not please my pallet.
5) Wire hangers are not allowed within 100 yards of my house.
6) I was the last girlfriend my third grade boyfriend ever had. We still keep in touch--he's an amazing Broadway actor, and he still teases me about our love affair on stage being better than one we would have ever had in real life.
7) My dream car is a 1942 Ford pick up truck.
8) I read magazines starting at the back. (Mook does too!)
Next tag is from Rebecca:
The rules are simple. Look up from the computer, look around the room where you’re sitting and pick up the closest book. Open the book, turn to page 123, count down to the fifth sentence on that page, and then post the next three sentences.
"Define that." ~Will Hunting, Good Will Hunting.
The closest book to me is my "Movie Book of Answers" but I love using it help me get funny answers to daily issues.
Onto more bullets....
- Emily sent me an email last week letting me know about a great opportunity! This is for Big Cat Rescue--they need donations of "Unused 3cc syringes with 18-22 gauge needles for the cats shots" It's a tax deduction too--we can all use some tax $! Their contact info is on the bottom of the web page. Thanks Emily for the great idea!
- I am so happy to be a part of the BlogHer network: yay!
- Keep checking the Infertility Diaries widget on the left hand side for new posts=) Thanks for coming over to give some feedback!
- The BlgrsUnite of NC are meeting on March 15th-I can't wait to see all the NC gals!
- Momo (one of many nick names for Mosley) is adjusting well! We are so glad he's a part of our family-thanks for his warm, warm welcome-Ill be sure to post some pictures soon!
- Did you hear?