- I love ketchup. I love ketchup on my ketchup. Did I mention I like ketchup?
- I always have at least one tear-off-desk-calendar. I could deal with having lots of them-but I'd run out of desk space.
- At the tender age of 12, when I babysat almost every weekend, I swore I would never be a mom. Did I jinx myself?
- I get annoyed by the wet hair strands that come out after a shower or a haircut--they are next-to-impossible to get off my hands.
- You know that shock you get after getting out of the car in the winter? Yea, that happens to me all year long.
- I can't have an odd number of e-mails in my inbox.
- My eyes used to be blue, then they were brown for about 2 weeks, and now they are green, and have been for 15 years.
- I was never in a sorority
- I want to go to Australia, but I can't stomach the plane ride (or price!)
- I had a terrible cold on our wedding day, but adrenaline and Sudafed worked wonders.
- I can't stand green peas
- I love chicken salad--but I have to give it a taste test first!
- I'm a terrible speller
- I never learned how to calculate percentages correctly until I met Mook-he is the best math teacher I've ever had
- I was born the day Mt. Saint Helen's erupted
- I spent a month in Hawaii learning about culture-I am so glad this was the way I was exposed to Hawaii for the first time
- I failed my physics exam in 11th grade
- I created (and later graduated with) a minor concentration for the university I graduated from
- I started a workforce program for the university I graduated from
- I built 15 houses in 2 days with Habitat for Humanity
- I've had a major crush on Chris O'Donnell since I was 13
- I met my husband on the first day of college--he was my RA. We didn't date until 3 years later
- Wire hangers are not allowed in my house--I hate them. All plastic, all the time.
- I always wanted braces
- I started our wedding scrap book the day we got back from our honeymoon: it's still not finished.
- I procrastinate
- I bought my first pair of Umbros in 6th grade with babysitting money-I still have the price tag. This was a big deal.
- I don't like eating: tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe. My taste buds don't register any taste, so it's all mush to me.
- I've been on 2 cruises, and don't care to go on anymore
- I have terrible motion sickness (see above)
- I have 12 cousins on one side of the family
- I have 2 on the other side
- As I type this, google ads are scaring me on how accurate they are in picking up key words: "Visit Mt. St. Helens"; "Algebra Made Easy"; "Lose Belly Fat"--yea thanks, I know.
- My favorite number is 18. I should have put this for number 18.
- I have a sister
- I have a brother
- I am the oldest
- I'm a pretty good judge of character
- I was an actress in London and Scotland : only in high school, so you won't find me on imdb; trust me-I've looked--haha
- I have a girl crush on Ashley Judd and Shakira
- I need some type of noise at all times: music, fan blowing, clock ticking...
- I am a southerner born-and-bred, but I do not care for: grits, baked beans or corn bread (I just recently found a love for BBQ)
- Speaking of BBQ, I'm married to a certified BBQ judge
- I want to sky dive
- Growing up, I wanted to be a severe weather meteorologist. Number 17 on this list was partly to blame for nixing that idea.
- I love the movie "Twister"
- People have said I look like Helen Hunt, Jewel, and Diane Sawyer
- I love Jewel's music
- When sitting, I curl my toes underneath my feet. Mook hates this--he tells me it freaks him out--so then I pinch him...using my toes.
- I pronounce caramel: car-mel not care-a-mel
51. I love, love, love Big League Chew (the gum)--especially the original flavor
52. I love getting personalized holiday cards, BUT (and this is a big but) I enjoy seeing the people I know--NOT just the kid(s) or pets. I want to see my friends, too! It's a really big pet peeve!
53. I rarely paint my finger nails
54. Krispy Kreme doughnuts make me extremely happy
55. I don't like pizza. I got really bad food poisoning from sausage pizza in high school--saved me tons of $$ in college!
56. This list is starting out very food oriented. I like food.
57. I type really fast
58. I never took a formal typing class--do they even offer those anymore?
59. My feet are always cold. Really, it can be 95 degrees, and they still feel cool to the touch. Not that you want to touch my feet...
60. I use the word "lovely" too much
61. I wear silver and white gold-not a fan of yellow gold
62. I like chili with no beans
63. If I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, it HAS to be cold
64. My favorite candy bar is a Milky Way
65. Ok, seriously this won't be all about food
66. Our lab knows exactly when it's time to eat--it's a bit creepy actually
67. I can crochet, but not knit. I've tried to learn 3 times, and each time it's been a disaster...I need a good teacher!
68. I already have my 2nd tattoo picked out, just not the location of where it will go
69. This number always makes me blush and giggle
70. When I hold a pen/pencil, it rests on my ring finger, not my middle. Im told this is rare. Anyone else hold it this way?
71. When I write, I can make the paper curl--I press really hard
72. I went through college in the AIM era--I would spend hours just checking people's "Away Status"
73. I love living where I get to experience all 4 seasons
74. I hate vomiting. Not that anyone enjoys it, just stating a fact.
75. I remember getting finger-printed for a child's safety kit when I was 5--I thought I'd be moving into "that place with bars"
76. I'm pretty much addicted to People.com. I gave it up for Lent one year--incredibly difficult to hold out.
77. I hate ALL Clearblue Easy commercials
78. College basketball is my favorite sport
79. I get freaked out when Mook rubs his eyes--they sound like a squeaky wheel
80. Growing up, I had a huge crush on my next door neighbor, who is about 6 years older than me. When my boyfriend broke up with me right before the high school Christmas dance, my neighbor offered to take me--we had the BEST time.
81. I think CSI Miami is one of the worst written shows on TV, but I watch it every time I see its on. Why does Horatio always stand with his side facing whoever he's talking to?
82. I'm debating on whether to grow out my hair or cut it short again
83. Twizzlers used to be my movie theater preferred candy. Then I heard they had horse hooves in them. I don't eat twizzlers anymore.
84. I really enjoy looking into my family genealogy
85. Our lab snores louder than an 80 year old man
86. I make my hot chocolate with warm milk and chocolate sauce (and of course topped with mini marshmallows). Mook thinks this is strange. Does everyone else just use the mix packets?
87. I only had 2 wisdom teeth: both got removed in college
88. My doctor's name was Dr. Pinch
89. I woke up out of the anesthesia singing nursery rhymes and got mad at the nurse for throwing my teeth away
90. I find it very amusing that Mook can sit down and watch infomercials for hooouuuurrrsssss...
91. I really wish I could have seen Ella Fitzgerald in concert
92. On Christmas day, if it is sunny out, the window blinds MUST remain closed. To me, it just needs to be cloudy/rainy/snowing on Christmas, and this way we can all pretend if its not! My whole family does this each year=)
93. I'm a side sleeper
94. In 1st grade, I made people call me by my middle name for a week
95. The first time I visited NYC I couldnt take the subway--they were on strike
96. I read anything James Patterson writes
97. I don't like wrapping gifts: Mook takes care of that in our household-and he's damn good
98. I really wish I was better at solving crossword puzzles. The only ones I can complete are in People magazine
99. I prefer blue ink pens over black ink pens
100. When I eat M&M's I have to empty the bag and sort them all into color groups before I eat them. I miss the TAN ones.