I will need some info as well, so keep your peepers peeled:
- I have yet to master the milkshake in the shower--planning on giving it a whirl later this week or weekend.
- Mook and I spent 3 hours in BRU/Target this past Saturday: definitely had some teary moments, but I'm glad we got started on planning for Ron. At one point, I sat down in one of the gliders and said a prayer of thanks, and also said a prayer for all of you on your different journey's. As much as infertility has hurt us, it has kept our minds and hearts focused on the gift we have been given--made this process of registering much sweeter.
- We have our crib. It was the last one in stock at the store, so we definitely lucked out--and it's also set up and sitting beautifully in the nursery. Talk about special...Mook was so joyful putting it together-no grumbles or cursing at all! I documented the whole process...
- We registered for some other big things: travel system and mattress. But the rest we left for another time--I still have some thinking/researching to do.
- Here's where I need info from you: any suggestions/ideas of where to look for bedding for a boy? I'm not looking for a fancy theme--really looking for basic colors, with some design in there. Just no trains, planes or automobiles--we'll save that for when he's older. Thanks in advance!
- This past Thursday, I laid down for the night and Ron was not ready for bed. So I told Mook to try again to feel him (we've done this a few times now, and Mook leaves frustrated not being able to feel) Well, Ron did not disappoint. I will never forget the look on Mook's face when he felt the movement--it almost scared him! He kept jerking his hand back at the shock of it. I love that he can feel him now, too.
- Voting: I did it. I am grateful for the opportunity to vote, and I pray for the future of this country, no matter what the outcome is. Not to mention, I'm so ready for this election to be over. I dream about the candidates because of all the political ads I see before falling asleep.
How to order: The cost of the CD is $16. I will be able to accept paypal payments (credit cards may be used through paypal) and checks. Shipping is $2 to US and $4 for international. Please be sure to list an e-mail address or include one in the comment section/e-mail to me if you do not have an e-mail link associated with your blog. This is how I will get the paypal information to you! (You can simply e-mail me if you don't wish to leave a comment here--I welcome both!)
So there is loads of info you today. Re-read at your lesiure. :0)