Is that song stuck in your head now? When I sing it, it goes a little something like this...."99 red balloons, la de da de dah de daaaa"
Regardless, it gets stuck on a loop in my head. At least it makes me sorta bounce my head and tap my feet while it's looping!
And that's how many days are listed on my ticker today: 99 days left. Double digits. Another lovely milestone that I have looked forward to. I just might have to get a red balloon on the way home...
Thank you for all your feedback on my neighborly post...I do realize that it's very likely that our children will be playmates in the years to come, so I hope we can get to a point of friendly understanding. Whether I will ever share our journey with her, remains to be determined--I will just have to wait and see.
Let's see, what else...here are some other happenings/updates from the "Jeans" household:
- We are all decorated for Christmas: the earliest we have ever done it, but it was so nice to get it done. Last weekend Mook got everything down and I put our our village pieces out and put on some holiday tunes. Nat King Cole's version of "A Cradle in Bethlehem" came on, and the tears just started flowing-I just stood there thinking about how grateful I am.
- We started our child-care classes last Tuesday, so our 2nd one is tonight. Since I registered at the last minute, we didn't get the letter telling us we needed to bring pillows. Oops. That made for a less than comfortable first experience with the labor breathing exercises on the floor: but Mook and I giggled the whole time-we learned our lesson, and the pillows are now permanently in my trunk for the remainder of class.
- The Uterus of Gryffindor status: he's a busy little boy. I'm starting to notice when he likes to snooze--mid morning and mid afternoon, just like his momma. Still feeling new twinges, pulls all the time-trying to remember it's all a part of this process! I am finally feeling comfortable enough (in more ways than one) to take more pictures. You can see how I'm looking these days here, or click on the Gryffindor logo on the left side bar at anytime.
- Slowly getting registry things done: I just don't do well with multiple options, so I am taking my time making sure I'm not just scanning or clicking away. Thank goodness for online registry!
- I'm anxiously awaiting the 9th when I go in for the GD test and to check on the previa. I feel like I am carrying Ron so low, and worry that the placenta has not moved-since I feel like he's partial to be right above my pelvic bone. Doing my best to be at ease with whatever the outcome is.
- Looking forward to being with family this week/weekend. I haven't seen some of them at all since we announced Ron's presence-I can't wait to reminisce and eat some good home-cookin'! BUT, my snarky/witty friend knows that some of these family members will want to be a bit much, so she got me these, which I just love!