Not feeling great, so this is gonna be brief:
- After posting on Sunday night, nurse came into flush IV: quickly found out my new placement was "bad" and I ended up passed out on the bed for a bit...new placement in my wrist is better, but ooo did THAT hurt.
- Throat still hurts
- Ambien is no longer working so great
- Told OB on Monday morning that we would like to go ahead with amnio. After asking him again if he felt OK with this--he didnt even let me finish: "yes, absolutely-lets give this a try." So I am feeling better about it--still trying to shake my guilty feelings
- OB came in this morning and told me he had planned to do it today, but a woman was currently in labor. She definitely gets first dibs
- Still waiting to hear if it will be tomorrow
- Me: in mucho pain--its all back and butt. Things could be a lot worse, I know, but it makes the waking hours really tough--I really cant get comfortable
- Will keep you posted when we get word
- Thank you SO much for each comment to my last post--love to you all!