And I know that karma owes a lot of you--so my 2010 wish is that those of you who gladly bid 2009 goodbye, will be celebrating the gifts that this new decade will bring.
The best way I can think to start my blogging of 2010 is to THANK YOU (yes, you) for making my blogging experience so incredibly rewarding and being my extended family.
- Thank you, sis, for holding my hand through so many scary moments and for blogging for me when I couldn't, and so much more that I can't fit into one sentence
- Thank you, Susan from Idaho, for taking the time to leave comments of incredible support and always check on me (even without blogging, yourself!)
- Thank you, LJ, for great vent sessions about anything and everything--whenever, wherever, and for giving my blog a fancy face lift
- Thank you, Amy , for holding that special place in my heart for being the first blogger I met "outside of the computer" and becoming one of my closest IRL friends
- Thank you, Rotten, for teaching me what the definition of BFF is--cause you're it!
- Thank you, Suzy, for always being my prayer warrior
- Thank you, Sully, for sharing the IVF meds that gave us our precious boys--we are forever connected by that, and of course, Pearl Jam
- Thank you, Sunny, for being an amazing, strong woman--period.
- And all my Braces Bunch girls--thank you, thank you, thank you.
So, I would like to invite you to join me in saying THANK YOU, but in the blogging way--by saying: "Blog you VERY much!" I extended a similar invitation to you as readers back in December of 2007 to write a quick blog post of thanks to that blogger who inspired you to start blogging. You can read the original post here .
This time around, any thank you will do. Thank one person, thank 10, thank 20...just say thank you to those people who encourage you to blog, keep you sane, and love you even when you have a hard time loving yourself.
Be sure to come back and share your post of THANKS!
And a double thanks, if you take
moment to say HI if you haven't done so before!