Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thoughtful Tuesday: Design Stars

Each Tuesday, I'm going to share something I am either: 
a) thankful for, b) something I witnessed that was an act of kindness, or c) something I did to "pay it forward"

I'd love it if you'd join me. One day a week. One thing. It can take 15 seconds or 4 hours. Don't you feel better when you are able to notice the pretty things in life? Leave a comment here, or share it in your own space, and enjoy being thoughtful...in more ways than one!


---------------------------------------------------


This Tuesday: Plaid Rules.

Totally my bad in being late to my own party! I apologize that Thoughtful Tuesday is being posted at the very end of the day. However, I have a good excuse! No, really--I do! 

Mook has been gone almost every week this entire year. And he's home for the next three weeks straight--so me and Oman are soaking up every moment we can.

But even this delayed post by no means its any less thoughtful. Quite the opposite.

I want to tell you all about the loverly ladies behind the powerhouse that is Plaid House Designs--and not only how thoughtful they are but how much thought they put into their work! 

I don't consider myself a diva (you there...sort my M&M's for me!) but I had some pretty specific requests when I commissioned the designers to re-vamp my blog. And don't you agree it's a pretty swanky looking blog design? 

So if you are in the market for a blog-face-lift, know someone who is, need a new blog header--you will be thankful you contacted the ladies at Plaid House!



What are you sharing on this Thoughtful Tuesday? (Links open until Friday!)


6 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous. I'd love to have them overhaul my design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design - and I'm glad you get such a big chunk of time with Mook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad you and Mook get to have some time together. Enjoy every minute of it!

    And the new look is totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I've been thinking about getting mine "facelifted" ....your blog looks amazing

    enjoy that "EVERY MOMENT" with Mook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look, very retro chic!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing like a good pair of jeans; they shape us, support us and make us look our best. I'd love for you to share your jeans with me!