Monday, July 9, 2007

There in there dancin'....

So it seems they are tap dancing at a nice steady pace!

Stats of the ultrasound and blood work:

Still a good handful of follies on each side-largest measuring 9mm. "Lovely, and just what we like to see." I have at least 4-5 on each side that are almost ready to measure, and could catch up. Lefty is out performing Righty, which surprises me.

E2 level as of day 3 1/2 of
stims: 282 (I am guessing this is good? I cant find a definitive answer, but Dr. Kid said it was). "Dr. Kid is thrilled with your progress, and we will see you Wednesday for another scan!"

1st accu appointment tonight--I'm not putting much stock in that latest study--If I feel relaxed and less stressed, then it's worth it!


A good appointment! I am happy with it-I just keep coaching and telling the follies to be slow and steady, grow nice and strong--slow and steady wins the race!

My nurse is great--very upbeat, and she just got back from vacation and she was just a bit more "bouncy" this morning, so I said: "You must have had a great vacation!" She said that they had, but that she was more happy about the 4 couples they had go through IVF last month are ALL pregnant! That's a 100% success rate....I hope the July group is just as lucky!



24 comments:

  1. What a lovely statistic they got for last month. Here's hoping July/August is just as good. Sounds like you have some great follies going on.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good things are happening for you, and you're in the hands of an impressive doctor. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like they are all dancin' the same rythme. Good for you. I hope you enjoy the accu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to continuing their lucky streak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you luck! I hope the July group is just as lucky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like things are positive and 100% success is awesome for last month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good stuff going on in there! Glad to hear things are going well. And yes, those stats are fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all sounds like good news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 100% odds! Let's hope July keeps it going! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great stats!! Hopefully they are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is awesome!!

    I hope things stay as good at your clinic!! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just happened to stumble upon your blog and have read it from the very first post. I just couldn't stop reading it! I am excited to be able to be up to speed for when you have your IVF. The fact that the clinic had a 100% success rate last month is excellent! That sounds promising! Looking forward to your next post…

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds great! and hey, i always forget if it is june or july so i don't see why the stats shouldn't carry over into a month that has virtually the same name...did that have to make sense? :) best of luck to you this cycle...i hope this is the one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grow eggies grow! Glad you're on your way and I hope it goes uneventfully for you! All I can tell you about your E2 is that I was a poor responder and even after a full 5 days on stims I didn't get to 100. Day 3 and almost 300? Pretty darn good! And I know that my clinic says at the time of retrieval they think that for every 100 in your estrogen level will be how many eggs you'll get on average. I feel good about your cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great appointment! Hope the acu was relaxing. I looooved my acu sessions (well, until she started hooking me up to the electrodes, and then not quite so much). If it helps you to relax and de-stress, then it's gotta be good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything sounds so positive. I hope July will be your month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your folly results are so good, you must be feeling a little excited.

    I hope the July/August results are just as good as the last one's.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad to see things are looking good! Good luck on the scan today :) How are the side affects? I hope its not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. woohoo, congrats on a fabby appointment!! i'm just catching up on the last week or so and so glad to hear things are moving along so well. hope the next check yeilds more positive developments!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad things are moving along nicely for you. It's nice when they can actually start measuring them and counting. Praying that July's success rates are that good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you're off to a great start. Great success stats! It's a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here's hoping the lucky streak continues. Sending you more happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing like a good pair of jeans; they shape us, support us and make us look our best. I'd love for you to share your jeans with me!