Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glitterazzi

*UPDATE*
Correct toe matches:
Calliope: Liberace Silver
Rottenstinker:  Sunkist Orange
LJ: Emo-Black-Purple
Somewhat Ordinary: Pretty-Pretty Princess Pink
JJ: Iron Man Red-and-Gold



Each blogger at Schlubfest* is unique. 

Just like our toes:

Pretty-Pretty Princess Pink, Emo-Black-Purple, Sunkist Orange,
Liberace Silver
, and Iron Man Red-and-Gold

Can you pair the glitter-clad toes to the right blogger?

If you match correctly, we'll send you a piece of Schlubfest pie.








*Schlubers: JJ, Rottenstinker, Somewhatordinary, LJ, Calliope

6 comments:

  1. *delurks*

    I vote Cali is silver and LJ is Orange. The other three I'm not sure, so randomly, I'll go with: JJ as Pink, Rottenstinker as Purple, and Somewhatordinary as Red.

    *relurks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but it's so cool that you guys got together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea either! Fun times though, fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the colors and I am sure you guys are having a great time!

    I would say (and I really am just guessing!): JJ is Pink; Somewhatordinary is Orange; Cali is red; Rottenstinker is silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS And FANCY toes lady!!!
    so glad you are having fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW HAVE I MISSED YOUR BLOG??!?!?
    I loved following Sclubfest on Somewhat Orinary's twitter acct. Oh how I wish I lived near you ladies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing like a good pair of jeans; they shape us, support us and make us look our best. I'd love for you to share your jeans with me!