Monday, May 4, 2009

Jeans Tweet Roundup

  • The O-man is *3* months old today! #
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers sure is nice to look at, but his personality could use a bit of tweaking, #Regis and Kelly #
  • Craving a pretzel I can only get in my hometown. Debating if it's worth the 2 1/2 hour drive :0) #
  • Apparently it's Star Wars Day. In that case, may the force be with you. tinyurl.com/axsujx #
  • Cinco de Mayo is worth celebrating on Cuatro de Mayo, too. Off to do just that with a pitcher-o-margaritas with Mook. Cheers! #
  • RT @ljauss: watching @stirrupqueen on the news: tinyurl.com/cth9by How awesome is she? [So poised on TV-awesome job Mel!] #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

  1. Love the new header. I totally hear you on craving something that can only be obtained elsewhere. I spent last week eating as many Zips cheese burgers and Safeway's chinese as I possibly could since my craving is like 1200 miles away.

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing like a good pair of jeans; they shape us, support us and make us look our best. I'd love for you to share your jeans with me!